In terms of data protection, Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. should be considered the Data Controller, in relation to the files/treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the section on Data Treatments.
Below are the identifying details of the owner of this website:
- Data Controller: Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A.
- Postal Address: Avenida Pio XII, 10-12, 28016, Madrid, (Madrid).
- Email Address: email@example.com
The personal data that may be requested will consist only of strictly necessary information to identify and attend to the request made by the data subject, hereinafter the “interested party”. This information will be processed in a fair, lawful, and transparent manner in relation to the data subject. Furthermore, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes.
The data collected from each data subject will be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The data subject will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general details regulated in this policy, so that they can give their express, precise, and unequivocal consent to the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the information clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, voice messages or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed for the sole purpose of providing an effective response and attending to the requests made by the user, specified next to the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to processing personal data, Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. obtains express and unequivocal consent from the data subject, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in case consent from the data subject is not required, the legal basis for the processing relied upon by Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the processing of the data subject’s data.
As a general rule, Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. does not transfer or communicate data to third parties, except those required by law. However, in the event that it is necessary to do so, such transfers or communications of data will be informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the data subject. However, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities, or services other than the data subject. In this regard, this information will be communicated to the data subject through the informed consent clauses contained in the different data collection channels and within a reasonable period, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the data subject will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, so once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be deleted. This cancellation will result in the blocking of the data, which will only be kept available to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to possible liabilities arising from the processing, during the prescription period of these liabilities. Once this period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed.
For informational purposes, the legal retention periods for information related to different matters are set out below:
|DOCUMENT||TIME LIMIT||LEGAL REFERENCE|
|Documentation related to labor or social security matters.||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, approving the consolidated text of the Law on Social Offenses and Sanctions.|
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes.||6 years||Article 30 of the Commercial Code.|
|Documentation of an accounting and tax nature for tax purposes.||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law.|
|Access control to buildings.||1 month||The Instruction 1/1996 of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)|
|Video Surveillance||1 month||The Instruction 1/2006 of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)
Organic Law 4/1997
Regarding the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in case data subject to regulations is collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published in the Legal Notice of our website.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Data protection regulations grant a number of rights to interested parties or data subjects, users of the website, or users of Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A.’s social media profiles.
The rights granted to interested parties are as follows:
- Right of access: the right to obtain information on whether their own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period, and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure: the right to obtain the erasure of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- When the data subject withdraws their consent.
- When the data subject objects to the processing.
- When they must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation.
- When the data has been obtained through a service of the information society, based on Article 8(1) of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to a specific processing based on the data subject’s consent.
- Right to limitation: the right to obtain the limitation of data processing when one of the following situations occurs:
- When the data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows the company to verify their accuracy.
- When the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which it was collected, but the data subject needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the data subject has objected to the processing while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Interested parties may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a written request to Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the right you wish to exercise in the subject line.
In this regard, Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. will attend to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines established in data protection regulations.
The security measures adopted by Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. are those required in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR. In this sense, Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A., taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context, and purposes of the processing, as well as the varying likelihood and severity of risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, has established appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of the processing systems and services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly in case of physical or technical incident.
- Regularly verify, evaluate, and assess the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, as appropriate.
Specific data processing clause and purpose of the Employment Exchange section of this website:
in compliance with current regulations on data protection, we inform you that your personal data contained in your CV, which you voluntarily provide us, will become part of a processing or file responsibility of Computers and Communications Aeromarine, S.A. Your data will be processed for the purpose of making you a participant in the personnel selection processes carried out by the entity, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position. No data transfers will occur and they will be kept for one year. On the other hand, we inform you that, if you wish to exercise any of the rights granted to you by data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, etc.), you may exercise them at the following address email@example.com.