In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy for collecting and processing cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their equipment.
Therefore, cookies can store information about your browsing sessions on the websites you have visited, the time spent on a website, and other data depending on the type of cookie. However, in general, cookies cannot read data stored on your computer or read cookie files created by other providers.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The cookies used on this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor themselves and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the period of time that they remain active on the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They remain on the user’s equipment during the visit (for example, until the user closes the browser and ends the visit).
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored on the terminal equipment and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s owner, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the controller to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data that users make of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by the website or by third parties, allow the most effective management of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of the website. To do this, their Internet browsing habits can be analyzed and advertising related to their browsing profile can be displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow for the most effective management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information about the behavior of visitors obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display advertising notices based on it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Below, you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Configure cookies on Google Chrome
- Configure cookies on Microsoft Edge
- Configure cookies on Mozilla Firefox
- Configure cookies on Safari (Apple)
The cookies used on our website are our own and third-party cookies that allow us to store and access information related to the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyze the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
TABLA DE INFORMACIÓN DE COOKIES
|wp-wpml_current_language||WPML Plugin||WordPress multilingual plugin sets this cookie to store the current language/language settings. Functional cookie.||Session|
|_GRECAPTCHA||google.com||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks. Neccesary cookie.||5 months 27 days|
This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered on the WEB change or evolve. However, occasionally during this update, the list may not include all cookies, although it will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those already recorded in the previous reference table.